Need for Relief - Therapeutic Massage
- Booking: You are responsible for the appointment that you reserve. No shows and late cancellation fees do apply and must be paid to reschedule.
- New Clients: Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your first session to fill out the required health intake forms; Waiting for you on the coffee table.
- Cancellation: A 24 hour cancellation notice is required. Late cancellation fees do apply.
- Late arrival: May cut into your massage time.
- No Shows: Will be billed up to the full price of the session.
- Illness: It's not a good idea to get a massage when you are feeling under the weather. ie. Cold's and flus. Please reschedule.
- Gift Certificates: Must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase. A gift certificate must be redeemed in full. Are non-refundable.
- Medical History: Please notify me with any new or changing medical information at the start of each session.
- Waiting area: The waiting area is shared with two other healthcare practitioners. Please be courteous by turning off cellphone ringers and taking calls outside. Please keep voices low. The magazines are for everyone to enjoy, please do not remove. Children may not be left unsupervised.
- Hygiene: Good hygiene is advised.
- Payment: Payment is due in full at time services are rendered. I am happy to write a receipt after your session for your records or insurance reimbursement. I am not accepting insurance billing at this time. There is a $25.00 records copy/release fee. CASH - CHECK - VISA - DISCOVER - MASTERCARD